In this role
As java lead architect, you are responsible to build up the java competency center in IDS , provide technical coaching for architects and development team, empower them to perform technical tasks in projects as well as R&D activities.
- Solution design: design software architecture, setup code skeleton in projects
- Solution assessment & follow up: ensure quality by systematic planning design review, code review in projects, promote sharing of recurrent issues, preventive actions, technical knowhow in IDS
- Build up java competency center in IDS :
- Coach architect and development team in application of various technologies, frameworks, methods and tools
- Support operation manager/division manager in facilitating career paths for engineers interested in technical career.
- Conduct technical training for architects / engineers
- Plan and provide technical leadership & coaching in implementation regarding software solutions.
- Manage the R&D activities of IDS : new technology research and study, proof of concepts to support offer phase, innovations for IDS products
- Coordinate with architecture teams in Switzerland to exchange technologies and good practices
- Regularly organize external / internal events to talk about new technologies or architectural approaches, promote IDS image among VN tech communities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in software analysis, design and development.
- Very good communication in English
- Honest, collaborative, team work, quality mindset, can-do attitude
- Expert in web development with standard frameworks such as: Spring, Hibernate/JPA …
- Experience with variety of technical stacks as: Microservices, Angular, React, CI/CD, Docker, Openshift, Automation Test, …
- Excellent problem solving; strong passion for challenges, learning and sharing
- Open-minded and strong team spirit
- Service oriented mindset
- Strong interest in following the technologies trend
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter, letter of reference, diplomas and certificates).